Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two Great Ads

The new ad comes on the heels of circulating rumours which charge that George Clooney is advising Obama on matters of foreign policy.

I've also included "The One" ad, which is simply awesome.

One should never vote for or against a candidate or a policy proposal based solely on a TV commercial, but these two humorous ads have a point and should wake a lot of folks up as to where these starry eyed political neophytes who are making up Obama's base are leading us.


Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Shannonymous said...

I guess that's why McCain picked Palin- he was trying to get someone as hot as Obama. I gotta say: swing and a miss. Every time I hear her speak I close my eyes and could swear it's the principal from "South Park" speaking. And those red highlights?? Yikes. I guess we know she's not breast feeding!!!